Friday 11 June 2010

Blog Feature...

My goodness, it's almost been a month since I last posted...!
Well, a few updates... Several weeks ago I was lucky enough to be chosen at random to be featured on the Creation Collaboration bloghop See the post here. I was lucky enough to be given the opportunity to answer a few questions about what it is I do, and what I like doing the most...etc. So thanks very much to you Creation Collaboration. And if you are a fellow female designer/maker then join the blog/blog hop to support them please!

I have also been in the process of opening up another online shop :) All details will be revealed very soon.

Meanwhile I will leave you with a pair of gorgeous vintage-y chairs. These, I think, are quite beautiful.

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I've become a follower though CCW, love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am completely IN LOVE with those chairs! simply stunning!

    Just saying hello from the bloghop! HELLO!!

    MrsJKD
    http://jonkeithdiamonds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Just stopping by to wave Hello from Women Wednesday blog hop :-)
    Shalini

    ReplyDelete